- You acknowledge that we will use information we obtain about you in connection with your access to and use of the Digital Services in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of any information you submit to us in relation to your access to and use of the Digital Services.
- You are solely responsible for any user content you provide to us.
Intellectual and Other Proprietary Rights
- Your access and use of the Digital Services and Content is for personal and noncommercial purposes only.
- As between Hearst and you, Hearst owns all right, title and interest in and to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents and all other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Digital Services and Contentexcept, if applicable, with respect to your User Content.
- You may not build a business, in whole or in part, resell, redistribute, recirculate or make any other commercial use of, or create derivative works or materials utilizing any portion of the Digital Services (including any code used in any software) or Content, whether or not for profit.
- If we become aware that any of our users has repeatedly infringed the proprietary rights of any third party, we may take steps to terminate that user’s access to the Digital Services. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion.
Release, Indemnity, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Hearst disclaims any warranties and provides the Digital Services “as is”.
- Hearst is not responsible for any links to third-party websites, apps or other services, including social media platforms.
- We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow third-party affiliate links to be encoded on some of our Digital Services. This means that we may earn a commission when you click on or make purchases via third-party affiliate links.
- Your continued use of the Digital Services will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.
Governing Law and Severability